Processor: Intel Core i9 9900K
Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3600 16GB
Storage: WD Blue SSD 1TB SATA
PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1050w
Cooling: Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Liquid cooler
Monitor: Viewsonic VX2475smhl-4K
VGA: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070 SUPER OC, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Reference, GALAX RTX 2070 SUPER EX 1-Click OC, ASUS ROG STRIX RX 5600 XT
This card was tested in Quiet mode to replicate out of box performance.
For a full-hardware workout, visit https://benchmarks.ul.com for our system warm-up and stress test of choice.
For benchmarking methodology please see our game benchmark method guide.
Frame rates and frame times of a 60-second game play were recorded using NVIDIA FrameView. The test results are the average of 3 benchmark runs. Since this is a GPU review, we benchmarked the area of the games that put heavy load on the GPU.
All our test runs are repeatable, click the links below for area and details. Read our benchmarking methodology.
- DOTA2 – Kiev Major Grand Finals Game 5: OG vs Virtus.Pro (54:05 – 55:05)
- The Witcher 3 – Woesong Bridge
- Grand Theft Auto V – Palomino Highlands
- F1 2017 – Benchmark Mode (Australia, Clear Weather, Morning)
- Rainbow Six: Siege – Benchmark Mode (30 second)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Kuwaq Yaqu
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 – Fog of War
See our Youtube playlist for benchmark sequences.
Note: Some proprietary technologies of NVIDIA like PCSS, HBAO+, and HairWorks work on AMD GPU’s BUT to maintain uniformity amongst GPUs, these have been turned OFF. The lower the frametimes, the better. The higher the FPS the better. Frame rate chart and low percentiles presented for smoothness comparison.
COLORFUL iGame RTX 2060 SUPER Vulcan X OC
If you're looking to invest in card that looks badass and performs badass that can take you from fluid esports titles to visually stunning AAA games, the COLORFUL iGame RTX 2060 SUPER Vulcan X OC is easily a top choice.
- Excellent performance
- Can play decently at 1440p
- Excellent cooling
- Quiet operation
- The best LCD display accessory in the market right now
- Accessible physical OC button
- Hard to find
- Pricing may vary by territory
- Nearly 3-slot thick