Racing sim fans rejoice! Sim Racing PH in cooperation with Techsim Racing and MSI Philippines brings you “Beat Me If You Can” Time Attack Challenge. Open to everyone (except SimRacingPH members), participants will have the chance to experience the virtual asphalt withÂ Techsimâ€™s SimXperience motion simulator powered by an MSI GX60. Â MSI Beat It will be held on August 30-31, September 1, 2013, at the 4th flr. SM North EDSA CyberZone ANNEX event area.[box_info]
Mechanics are as follows:
- this competition is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- open to all MSI Beat It 2013 guests and visitors, just signup at the Sim Racing Ph booth and start racing! (SRPh drivers are not allowed to participate in the competition)
- 3-day Qualifying Time Attack sessions on AUG 30-31, SEP 1
- Qualifying session per participant will be 3 LAPS. NO PRACTICE SESSIONS. 1 session per participant per day only.
- different cars and tracks will be used on all three days qualifying.
- Top 4 Fastest laps PER DAY will be asked to return on SEP 1, Sunday (2pm) for the TOP 12 FINAL TIME ATTACK RACE. Top 12 drivers are already elligible for the prizes.
BONUS: Like and Share theÂ Sim Racing PhÂ andÂ TechsimÂ Facebook page, bring a proof on the site that you did it(thru screenshots, mobile internet, etc) and we will add an ADDITIONAL LAP to your qualifying session, a total of 4 LAPS![/box_info]
For more info the official announcement can be seen here:
Leave a Reply