Taiwan welcomes visitors back and you will no longer be required to quarantine on arrival. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network face-to-face with leading ICT, IoT, computing, CE, gaming, tech related companies, etc. from Taiwan at COMPUTEX TAIPEI. The show will have over 1,100 exhibitors from 16 countries with more coming soon in 3,000 booths. There will be over 30,000 visitors attending the show. Within the COMPUTEX show, we have a start-ups tradeshow focused on tech innovation called InnoVEX in which last year there were 195 startups from 14 countries and 500 VCs (Venture Capitalist), accelerators, and partners.
The SIX Themes for the 2023 edition of COMPUTEX TAIPEI will focus on the following:
- High Performance Computing – Edge Computing, High Performance Computing, Semiconductors
- Artificial Intelligence Applications – Smart Car, Wearables, Smart Home, Robotics, Smart Farming, Smart Healthcare, Smart Retail
- Next-Gen Connectivity – 5G / 6G, Space Tech, Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Satellite Tech, GPS, IoT, WiFi 6 & 7, Cyber Security
- Hyperreality – Augmented / Virtual / Extended Reality, Metaverse, Immersive Experience, Gaming, Digital Twin
- Innovations and Startups – Startups, Web 3.0, Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, Decentralized Finance,
- Sustainability – Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), Net Zero, Carbon Neutral, Green Tech
COMPUTEX 2023 New Position: Join Hands With Tech Giants Towards A Sustainable Future
In response to the opening of the Taiwan border and the return of international visitors next year, COMPUTEX 2023 will take a new “Together we create” position. COMPUTEX is looking to join hands with domestic and international technology leaders, global visitors, start-ups, venture capital, accelerators, media, and other important technology ecosystem partners. Together they will present prospective trends and complete technological solutions to create a sustainable future that leads the technological trends.
The world has experienced many challenges in the past two years. But the global semiconductor shortage, and the continuous development of semiconductor applications, such as smart devices, 5G, AI, etc., accelerate the global digital transformation and established Taiwan’s key role. As a leading B-to-B international ICT exhibition, COMPUTEX will provide prospective trends and futures and create a better and more innovative exhibition experience for all.
Also, 2023 InnoVEX (Innovative Technological and Investment Exchanges), a dedicated exhibit exclusively for startups at COMPUTEX as well as Asia’s top startup platform, will facilitate networking and matchmaking opportunities between exhibitors and buyers as we are about to witness a new future as startups transform tomorrow with innovations.
- Advanced Communication & Networking
- Components & Advanced Power Tech
- Industrial IoT & Embedded Systems
- Internet of Everything
- Smart Retail & Business Solutions
- Storage & Management Solutions
- Consumer Electronics Accessories
- Gaming & Metaverse
- Systems & Solutions
- InnoVEX (Tech Startups Show Held During COMPUTEX)
COMPUTEX Keynotes & Forum Focus on Semiconductors and Sustainable Development
In addition to bringing together domestic and international manufacturing participants, COMPUTEX 2023 will hold several events. The discussion topics will revolve around the latest in the technology industry, including semiconductors or sustainable development. The long-awaited COMPUTEX Keynotes platform allows global technology giants to discuss hot technology industry topics, providing participants with prospective technology insights. International companies such as AMD, Nvidia, Micron, and NXP were invited in the past. Keynotes will return as physical events in post pandemic. In addition, the COMPUTEX Forum, which has been held for more than ten years, will focus on the fields of semiconductors, AI applications and next-generation communications, green energy sustainability, and the Web 3.0.
Exhibition Events / Activities
- Procurement Meetings: (TAITRA invites international buyers, government procurement bidders, venture capital, accelerators, etc. to participate in procurement events, and conduct one-on-one meetings with suppliers and start-ups in physical or online)
- COMPUTEX Tech Talk: (Provide a platform for exhibitors to present their latest exhibits and share products or industry trends with visitors)
- COMPUTEX in Motion: (Live broadcast of the exhibition in dynamic to global visitors through the Internet without the restrictions of time zones)
- Guided Tours: (Financial experts, industry experts, and opinion leaders in different fields give visitors a glimpse of the exhibition)
- Startup Pitches & Demos: (Provide international and Taiwanese start-up teams with a new showcase platform – and assist with matching international venture capital to accelerate new start-ups’ scale and international development)
- Buyer’s Night: (A party to welcome international visitors. The show organizers will resume Buyer’s Night for visitors to connect and enjoy warm welcome through music and food)
For more information, and to register, visit this page.
Leave a Reply