Ubisoft, in collaboration with AMC, announced today that The Walking Dead will see a reunion of fan favorite characters in the world of Brawlhalla with Negan and Maggie now available as new playable Epic Crossovers.
Brawlhalla X The Walking Dead – Negan and Maggie Launch Trailer
The latest version of The Walking Dead kicks off an in-game event that features Negan and Maggie joining the previously released Michonne, Rick Grimes, and Daryl Dixon. The Walker Attack Game Mode is featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players must fight off endless waves of walkers for as long as they can, and the Days Gone Bye Podium and Walker’s Grasp KO Effect are also featured once again.
Two New The Walking Dead Epic Crossovers are Joining the Fray!
- Negan – Epic Crossover for Jaeyun – With his trusty Lucille and a Crowbar, Negan is ready to defeat vicious Walkers and smash floorboards while knocking out enemies.
- Maggie – Epic Crossover for Jhala – Maggie is equipped with her machete, some Molotov Cocktails, and a thirst for revenge. She’ll even swing a big sign around and defeat some extra grabby walkers on her way to victory.
These Walking Dead Characters That Started It All are Still Surviving!
- Michonne – Epic Crossover for Koji – With her quick sword slices and flaming arrows, the expert swordswoman is ready to fight, and she’ll do whatever it takes to win.
- Rick Grimes – Epic Crossover for Barraza – Armed with his hatchet and revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what needs to be done to survive.
- Daryl Dixon – Epic Crossover for Ember – He brought his motorcycle, his crossbow, his knives, and a few other weapons to slice through enemies and come out on top in an explosive way.
Each Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store.
Leave a Reply