To kickstart a new gaming chapter, Kingston FURY, a division of Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, revealed today the launches of its pathbreaking and advanced DDR5 and SSD product lineups. Users can combine both the Kingston FURY memory line and the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD for the ultimate team to help keep them at the top of their game.
Starting with the Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5. With superior speed advancements, Plug N Play at 4800MHz1, double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts seeking greater performance from their next-gen platforms. Kingston also announced Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, its next generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 drive for gamers, enthusiasts, and high-power users. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD delivers cutting-edge performance in high capacities using the latest Gen 4×4 controller and 3D TLC NAND.
Pushing Limits with DDR5 Performance
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 arrives in sync with the launch of the Intel® Z690 Chipset and 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (code-named “Alder Lake-S”). This marks the first platform to utilize the new memory standard, bringing the performance and data integrity advancements of DDR5 to a global audience.
Taking speed, capacity, and reliability even further, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 delivers an arsenal of enhanced features like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most. When gaming at the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animation and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is the level-up needed while seamlessly linking style and performance.
Additionally, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified, meaning users can expect an easy, stable, and certified overclock experience. Plus, new features allow for the creation of unique gaming experiences with two customizable profiles for speeds and timings.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is available in 16GB single modules and kits of 2, at speeds of 4800MHz and 5200MHz. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
“We’re excited that DDR5 is finally here and that our offering is from the Kingston FURY line; ready for gamers and enthusiasts alike,” said Kingston. “We’re proud that users can build with confidence knowing Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 has been tested and approved by MSI®, ASUS®, ASRock®, and Gigabyte™, the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers2. To offer a comprehensive product roadmap under Kingston FURY, we are also thrilled to introduce the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, pushing limits of PCIe Gen4 technology to equip users with the high-performance storage required to elevate their gaming setup and experience as a whole.”
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD For Gamers, Enthusiasts and High-power Users
By maximizing the available bandwidth of PCIe 4.0, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write3 and up to 1,000,000 IOPS3 to deliver amazing consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The drive is optimized to reduce game and application load times, stream and capture with ease and give your system an overall boost in responsiveness. Available in high capacities up to 4TB, users can store an extensive library of their favorite games and media and still have space for the latest titles. In addition to formidable speeds and massive capacity options, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines a slim M.2 form factor and an advanced low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader to keep your drive cool during intense usage and bring superior performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming PC’s and laptops.
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty6 and free technical support.
Both Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 and Kingston FURY Renegade SSD will be available for purchase starting from mid-to late November, based on the delivery dates of each distributor. Please refer to Kingston Facebook Page for more information.
|Kingston FURY Beast DDR5|
|KF548C38BB-16||16GB 4800MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module|
|KF548C38BBK2-32||32GB 4800MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2|
|KF552C40BB-16||16GB 5200MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Single Module|
|KF552C40BBK2-32||32GB 5200MHz Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Kit of 2|
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Features and Specifications:
- Greater starting speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers2: Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader: Newly designed heat spreader combines bold styling and prodigious cooling functionality.
- o Singles – 16GB
- o Kits of 2 – 32GB
- Frequencies: 4800MHz, 5200MHz
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1V, 1.25V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm
|Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRS/500G||500GB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRS/1000G||1TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRD/2000G||2TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRD/4000G||4TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Features and Specifications:
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4×4 intense speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
- Maximize your motherboard: Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More space to play: Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB2 to store your favorite games and media.
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader: Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- o 500GB – 7,300/3,900MB/s
- o 1TB – 7,300/6,000MB/s
- o 2TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- o 4TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write:
- o 500GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- o 1TB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- o 2TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- o 4TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
- o 500GB – 500TBW
- o 1TB – 1.0PBW
- o 2TB – 2.0PBW
- o 4TB – 4.0PBW
- Power Consumption:
- o 500GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34mW Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- o 1TB – 5mW Idle / 0.33mW Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- o 2TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36mW Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- o 4TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36mW Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- o 500GB-1TB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- o 2TB-4TB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- o 500GB-1TB – 7g
- o 2TB-4TB – 9.7g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support