Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the launch of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB, GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB and GeForce RTX 4060 Series graphics cards. The NVIDIA RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060 are designed to deliver incredible performance for mainstream gamers and creators and offers great gaming experiences at 1080p resolution, 100 frames per second with Ray Tracing and DLSS 3.
The GeForce RTX 4060 product family delivers all the advancements of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture—including DLSS 3 neural rendering, third-generation ray tracing technologies at high frame rates, and an eighth generation NVIDIA Encoder (NVENC) with AV1 encoding. DLSS 3 is now available in over 50 games and applications.
The COLORFUL GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB, GeForce RTX 16 GB and RTX 4060 family features the iGame Advanced, iGame Ultra W, and Battle-Ax (NB-EX) models with the addition of the new Ultra W Duo, Battle-Ax Duo, and Mini Series models-all of which feature a compact design. The new compact models are perfect for small-form-factor PC enthusiasts. Furthermore, all the new COLORFUL RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB, GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB and RTX 4060 Series graphics card uses 8-pin PCIe power connector. The GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Series come in two variants: 8 GB and 16 GB GDDR6X memory models.
The iGame GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB, GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB and RTX 4060 Series sport the new design implemented on the RTX 40 Advanced Series. The larger 90 mm central fan features the RGB-lit Gravity Rim. The graphics card still features a triple-fan cooler design with a hollow back panel to deliver superb cooling performance.
- Gravity Rim: A redesigned version of the iGame Energy Core that creates a mysterious black hole effect.
- Meteorite Backplate: A sturdy metal backplate that reduces PCB flexing. An intricate iGame grille design is added to the backplate’s hollow back to add aesthetics.
- Hollow Back Panel: A hollow back panel design that allows airflow to freely pass-through the heatsink. This design greatly improves heat dissipation compared to conventional GPU air cooling designs.
- Hurricane Scythe Blades: New fan blade design that delivers superior airflow compared to the previous-generation Storm Chaser fan design. The Advanced OC uses two 90 mm fans and one 80 mm center fan.
- One-Key Overclock: A conveniently placed button located at the rear I/O that activates overclocking function for a quick and easy performance boost without opening software.
- iGame RTX 4060 Ti 8GB Advance OC-V
- iGame RTX 4060 Ti 8GB Advance W-V
- iGame RTX 4060 Ti 8GB Ultra W DUO OC-V
- COLORFUL RTX 4060 Ti 8GB NB EX-V
- COLORFUL RTX 4060 Ti 8GB NB EX DUO-V
Leave a Reply