Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) and Ubisoft announced today that The Call of Yara, the latest DLC for the popular UNO video game is now available globally. Inspired by the tropical paradise island of Yara, The Call of Yara DLC will add a thrilling twist to the classic UNO game experience with new features and a new game mode.
Launch Trailer | UNO® The Call of Yara DLC
The Call of Yara is now available to purchase individually on PlayStation®4, Playstation®5, Xbox One consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch™ system, and Windows PC. The Call of Yara will be playable on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X | S through backward compatibility.
In The Call of Yara, players can experience the UNO game in an immersive environment with a vibrant Yara-inspired board and menu, exclusive themed-cards, and immersive audio soundtrack. After drawing seven cards and 300 Pesos at the beginning of each game, players collect 100 Pesos at the beginning of every turn they can spend to hire the services of Libertad legends. Each character affects the gameplay differently, so players must spend their Pesos strategically to unlock the below services:
- For 500 Pesos: Pick one player to draw one to six cards.
- For 800 Pesos: All other players draw one to six cards.
- For 600 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild card to play instantly.
- For 1000 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild +4 card to play instantly.
- For 600 Pesos: Discard one to three cards.
- For 1300 Pesos: Discard four to six cards.
- For 200 Pesos: Prevent one player from calling for a service next turn
- For 400 Pesos: Prevent all other players from calling for a service next turn
In addition, The Call of Yara introduces a brand-new card to UNO: The Guerrilla Recorder card. When this risky card is played, each player’s wallet is randomly affected – they may gain hundreds of Pesos to hire the services of Guerrilla legends or lose them all.
For more information about the UNO video game, please visit ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/uno.
For the latest news on Ubisoft’s games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.
Leave a Reply