Brawlhalla’s 54th Legend, Munin, makes a grand entrance into the game with some huge riffs and musical energy to defeat her opponents.
Brawlhalla: New Legend Munin Launch Trailer
With her sister Hugin, Munin forms the band Ravenqueen, an explosive and colorful musical duo. Munin is ready to make some noise and players must be prepared to attend the rock show.
Munin is available now for 7200 Gold, and the skins Hugin, DJ Hugin, and Magpie Munin are also available now for 140 Mammoth Coins each.
Check out Munin’s six encore-worthy Signature attacks:
- Side Signature – Munin performs a classic rock ‘n’ roll power slide and plays a huge riff with her scythe. The sound waves and notes spiral forward to take out her opponents.
- Neutral Signature – Munin does a colossal slash with an energy musical staff, and on-hit swipes opponents up and away.
- Down Signature – Munin jumps back and strums a massive power chord of musical energy downward. The music can bounce off the ground if it hits it.
- Side Signature – Munin summons a musical staff, jumps across it, and fires out notes that explode on contact.
- Neutral Signature – Munin shoots a blast of musical energy upwards, which quickly explodes.
- Down Signature – Munin jumps up and strikes a pose, shooting energy eighth notes out from where she jumped.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that transports over 70 million players to a fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from more than 50 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation 4® and PlayStation 5® system, PC, iOS, and Android devices where players can play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
Leave a Reply