Allods Online Philippines is currently having a PC giveaway contest courtesy of PC express to players who have loaded at least a 100 php amount to their Allods accounts. The event has already started last November 18 and will end on Dec. 18 at around 11:59 p.m, of that day. Here’s the game mechanics for those who are interested in joining:
All Allods Online players and gamers who are starting their adventure in the Astral.
Terms of Conditions
- Load up at least 100php to your Allods Online account from November 18 to December 18, 2010.
- Your account will get ONE electronic raffle ticket for every 100php worth of top-up you make from November 18 to December 18, 2010.
- The more you top-up, the more chances of winning.
- Promo is open to all Philippine residents with Internet access.
- There will be only ONE WINNER.
- The winner will be drawn and announced on December 20, 2010 through the Level Up! website (http://www.levelupgames.ph) and will be notified through phone, MyLevelUp! Mail and/or Registered mail.
- Level-Up! Inc. employees including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
The prize for the lucky winner!
- One lucky winner will win a PC Express â€“ Allods Online Gaming PC at the end of the promo. PC spec below:
- Intel Core i3 530
- WD 500gb HDD
- Powercolor HD4670 1 GB DDR3
- a4tech KB/mouse/headset
- ECS H55H
- Coolermaster 330
- coolermaster EX390W
- PowerPro AVR
- 2gb PC1333 DDR3
- Benq 18.5 LED
- LD DVDRW SATA LS
- 20% tax for the prize will be shouldered by PC Express.
- Prize is not convertible to cash.
- Winner must claim their prize at the Level Up! office on the 11th floor of the Pacific Star Building, Sen Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Makati Ave., Makati City 60 days upon notification of winner. For provincial winners, Level-Up! will send the prize directly through courier upon verification.
- Winner must present 2 Valid IDs (license, passport or any government ID) for verification.
- If Student, must present the school ID and latest enrollment form.
- Provincial Winner will be required to fax or email an image of 2 Valid IDs. The back of the ID should be included in the fax or email.
Leave a Reply