Today, Ubisoft announced the eight players selected to take part in the Just Dance competition organized in partnership with the World DanceSport Federation at the Olympic Esports Series 2023.
Celebrating the game’s competitive legacy, players have been selected from the pool of competitors who participated in previous Just Dance World Cup finals, local competitions, and talent from Singapore, hosts of the Olympic Esports finals 2023. Players will compete for the chance of becoming an Olympic Esports Series winner during the live finals on Friday 23 June.
- Amandine “TheFairyDina” Morisset from France
- Diego “Diegho San” Dos Santos Silva from Brazil
- Aleksanteri “TheAllu” Landström from Finland
- Antonino “JustNino” Pomilia from Italy
- Joseph “Aazzlano” Cordero from the United States of America
- Adithiyan “Arms73” Armstrong from India
- Elsie Fang from the People’s Republic of China
- Siti Zhywee Ramle from Singapore
The Olympic Esports Series 2023 is a global virtual and simulated sports competition created by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and in collaboration with International Federations (IFs) and game publishers. For the first time, the Olympic Esports Series 2023 will build up to live, in-person finals, taking place at Singapore’s Suntec Centre from June 22 to 25 and will be a highlight of the Olympic Esports Week 2023. More details about the competition will be shared soon.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2023 Edition, please visit justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @justdancegame and use hashtag #JustDance.