Whether you are a seasoned bettor wanting to wager on your favorite competitive video game tournaments or an avid player fresh to the world of online betting sites, there are many regulated and safe esports betting sites available on the Internet.
Although it’s highly rare that you won’t be able to wager on esports online, the best esports betting sites will vary depending on your location and legal restrictions. More significant online sportsbooks are working harder than ever to provide better odds, bonuses, promotions, and possibilities surrounding the burgeoning business in 2023 as esports experience a surge in popularity across major media channels.
The eSports betting industry is becoming more and more well-liked as it expands and changes. It can be difficult to keep up with all the changes in the business as more tournaments, leagues, and matches are held globally every year.
For bettors, it might be difficult to use eSports odds to win bets. You can visit clutchbet.com to know if eSports betting is legal in Iowa and Colorado.
For this reason and to help you understand what to expect from eSports betting in 2023, let’s check out what are the best eSports to bet on in 2023.
Picking the Best eSports in 2023
The more well-known eSports games should be your first choice because more people will be interested in betting on them. The longevity of competitions and leagues should also be considered because these have more trustworthy betting markets than others. When placing bets on eSports contests, having knowledge of the players and their playing styles can provide you an advantage. Therefore, you should research the game and its participants.
Top Esports to Bet on in 2023
It can be difficult to decide which eSports games are worth investing your time and money in because there are so many different types available. Bear in mind that before placing any wagers, you should be familiar with the rules and strategies that apply to each game specifically.
The top eSports to bet on in 2023 are listed below:
- CS:GO: is the game to look at in 2023 due to the huge amount of CSGO events contested each year, the variety of markets and odds, and its easy accessibility at bookies.
- LoL, or League of Legends: It should come as no surprise that League of Legends ranks well on this list; the World Championships and the Spring and Summer series will be two of the most watched LoL events of the year.
- Dota 2: will once again be a crucial title for betting fans this year thanks to the revamped Dota Pro Circuit, which offers bettors a wide range of Dota 2 betting opportunities. In addition, there will be more tournaments throughout the year and The International 2023, the richest esports event in the world.
- Overwatch 2: The well-known first-person shooter continues to be a popular betting option for gamblers, despite the Overwatch World League’s continued dominance on the Overwatch scene.
- Call of Duty: is another first-person shooter that has successfully transitioned from a console and online game to a well-known and renowned esports title, with the Call of Duty World League serving as the main focus for bookmakers.
- Fortnite: is one of the best esports games to come out recently. The game has been successful in attracting the interest of many players, gamers, and bettors.
Other games to consider
There are other games less popular to think about placing a wager on in 2023. The list includes:
- Rocket League
- StarCraft II
- Arena of Valor
- FIFA Club 2024 (to be released later in 2023)
- Street Fighter VI (to be released June 2023)
- NBA 2K
- World of Tanks
- Clash of Clans
Leave a Reply