This is the second week for our series of CD-R King product of the week. The first product we featured was the Modular RAM heatsink. If you haven’t seen it yet, go and check it out here.
Our featured product for this week is CD-R kings very own “Thermo Eye“.
CD-R King Thermo Eye
- Product Name: Thermo Eye
- The Thermo Eye, a device with dual temperature
sensor, which can be used to monitor the
temperature of two separate locations, or two
separate devices, allows making a comparison
between in real time.
- Fast and simple installation makes it effect at once
- Long Lifetime battery complete an own feeding design
- Small size, fancy outlook and backlight LCD
- Perfect mate for monitoring temperature
- Apply to any place and anytime
Price: Php 480.00[divider]
- Overheating has become an important issue relating to electronic equipments lifetime. Majority of end users are bothered by overheating problem when they are using electronic equipments or computers. It’s difficult to read temperature instantly and tell its severity. Consequently, it usually becomes cause and effect on product lifetime decrease, or even worse leading to a malfunction.
- In view of overheating problem, this product is designed to help detecting temperature . It tells dual precise temperature for 2 different places under detecting. Only when temperature fluctuation is under monitoring, you can take necessary action to prevent damage in advance. Its characteristic is with small size and fancy outlook. It can be applied to any place at any time. It’s a very useful tool and the best mate to temperature detecting and monitoring.
Pretty awesome if you ask me. You get a digital thermal measuring unit for a cheap price. It can also display thermal degrees of two different location and device. This is great for PC enthusiast who gets buggy report of motherboard and internal component temperature.
Although I haven’t had the chance to try this product yet be it’ll be awesome if we get a chance to do so. We would love to share it with you guys.
Editor’s Note: Okay, we’ll buy two.
Leave a Reply